#HeSays: 7 Texts Boyfriends Send When They're Horny! - Filmy Butterfly

Breaking

Tuesday

#HeSays: 7 Texts Boyfriends Send When They're Horny!

If any of you were under the impression that getting laid gets easier after getting into a relationship, you’re seriously wrong. There are still so many struggles - schedules, work, families, and so on (and on). But the one thing we all definitely can do is text our girlfriends something sexy. So here are texts boyfriends send when they are horny and their girlfriends are far, far away.

1. ‘What are you wearing babe? Send me pictures!’


Could be a start to a great sexting session, okay!

2. ‘I miss your face. And also your boobs. :P No, seriously, those boobs though.’


Because, I mean, boobs are awesome, right? Like, there’s no going wrong with them. So perfect all the time.

2 texts boyfriends send , HeSays: 7 Texts Boyfriends Send When They’re Horny | POPxo, texts boyfriends send

3. ‘You know what’s the best feeling in the world? Waking up to sex with you ;)’


And, of course, your beautiful face too. But preferably both.

4. ‘I think you’ve been a very naughty girl. You need to get over here, right now, so I can…teach you a lesson!’


It’s so much easier to introduce you to our kinky side on text!

4 texts boyfriends send  - Barney Stinson texting, HeSays: 7 Texts Boyfriends Send When They’re Horny | POPxo, texts boyfriends send

5. ‘I just can’t get that picture of you lying naked on my bed out of my mind.’


Poetic yet sexy - we know, we know, we have our moments.

6. ‘I wish I could see you right now… Let’s Facetime?’


And slowlyyyy, we’ll suggest how you would be so much more comfortable if you took your clothes of.

6 texts boyfriends send  - Zac Efron, HeSays: 7 Texts Boyfriends Send When They’re Horny | POPxo, texts boyfriends send

7. ‘Today’s a really bad day. But I know of something that can make it SO much better. It starts with you, me and a no-clothes rule…’


Because naked days are our favourite days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment